Saturday, June 12, 2010

I'm Still Alive!


Just a quick post to let you know that I am still alive! Things have been crazy busy here and I haven't had much time to blog. It hasn't been because there is nothing to blog about... that is so far from the truth, it has been because almost every waking hour has been devoted to various farm/ranch/chicken duties that my computer time has been cut drastically!

But don't fret my peeps, looks like with all this rain, over 3.5 inches in three days, I might be forced to stay inside and get caught up on the blog. Actually, that is what I am praying for, some "inside" time to catchup on my "inside work."

Hope to share with you soon! I have so much to tell...

Sincerely yours,

The Country Chicken Girl, along with her 1000 some chickens!

No comments:

Post a Comment