Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Day 3, Day 4, and Day 5...



Back to my little project of "Operation Napping Picture of the Day." Don't know what I am talking about? Go back a couple of post and you'll catch on.

So, as you can see by the below pictures...

This is indeed what a Farmer/Rancher Does in the Winter.

But since this project is starting to get extremely boring, I will be discontinuing it effective immediately.

I do want you to take note of Dan the Man's fashion sense... This is all he wears in the winter, except on church day or if we have a meeting to go to. Turtleneck (dark colored), Carhartt outer shirt (dark color) and blue jeans. Every day... I didn't want you to think he was wearing the same dirty clothes for three days straight. It's just that all of his clothes are the same.


Oh and an update on the last Scottsbluff Winter Farmers' Market. I am so excited to let you know that we collected $439.66 and numerous donations of pet food, toys, cleaning supplies, etc. for the Panhandle Humane Society! Thank you to every one who donated!




Tuesday, December 6, 2011 2:45 pm

 



Wednesday, December 7, 2011 3:39 pm





Thursday, December 8, 2011 12:27 pm



I will try to get back into some interesting posts.  Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment