Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Ahhh, Hello Camera...



Today I finally got to spend a little time with my camera...

Ahhh how I've missed taking walks and killing time with you camera. It seems as if it has been such a long time since we have spent any leisurely time together. Let's go see what the chickens are up to, shall we?



Why Hello Mrs. Buff Orpington



Howdy-do Mrs. Barred Rock



Greetings to you Mrs. Gold Star



Gertrude: "Do you see what I see Ester?
Look who is coming this way..."


Ester: "She always gets in the pictures.
She must think she is some beauty..."




Country Chicken Girl: "Millie, I was taking pictures of the chickens, not cats."




Ester: "I swear, that flea bag cat is always trying to steal the show!"



Gertrude: "Oh don't I know it! She thinks she is a calendar cat."



Millie: "I think those two chickens are talking about me.
They are just jealous because I never take a bad picture."











The End.

No comments:

Post a Comment