Sunday, December 5, 2010

ARE PEOPLE REALLY READING THIS STUFF?



Has anyone noticed at the very bottom of my blog the little counter I put there? I was curious to know if anyone besides my sister and mother-in-law were reading my blog.

My very first post was October 6, 2009. So that means I've been spewing random thoughts to the computer for over a year now and I guess people are reading them...

I looked at the counter the other day in anticipation of reaching 10,000! Seemed crazy that I had that many hits. I looked one morning when I knew I was getting close and this is what I saw!



WOW! I had to run and tell Dan the Man! I don't think he was all that impressed. He just grunted something like "yep."

Thank you if you are one of the people who read my blog. It is extremely fun for me to do and I appreciated you being a part of it!

4 comments:

  1. Congrats on your first 10K! Love the chicken info. I thought about raising chickens for eggs here in Denver - in the City but opted not to. Living vicariousy through your adventures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes your blog is a hightlight of my day!

    from a fellow chicken wrangler. lol

    nancy

    ReplyDelete
  3. statcounter has a very cool free counter, you can tell where visitors come from, referrals, etc.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yep. lol! There are some of us who read but don't usually comment. Congrats.
    Jim

    ReplyDelete