Friday, September 9, 2011

Early Morning Confessions from Dan the Man



I know I shared this on Facebook, but I thought it was just too funny that I had to share it with the people who read my blog but are not on Facebook.

Yesterday morning as I was beginning to wake up and wipe the sleep from my eyes, Dan the Man mumbled, "I dreamt about processing chickens all night long."

Me: "What?"

Dan: "I dreamed about processing chickens all night long."

Me: "Are you serious?"

Dan: "yeah, I kept grabbing whatever cat was laying next to me in bed and was feeling their legs thinking this isn't a chicken, it has four legs."

Me: "Where you trying to put the cat in the killing cone?"

Dan: "I don't think so, but I would find myself sitting up in bed feeling the cats legs!"

Both of us: laughing out loud!

Good thing we only have approximately 800 more to process for the season. We should be done by October 5th or so! Thank goodness we don't raise chickens all year round.

Dan the Man has had some pretty wild "action-packed" dreams in the past from chasing wolves while growling at them to setting irrigation tubes off the side of the bed! Hee, hee!


Dan the Man with his co-pilot for the day.

2 comments: