Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Update on Karl Meltzer

Just thought I'd write a quick update on Karl and his journey. If you have no idea what I am talking about you need to read the previous post.

Meet Karl Meltzer, the Red Bull Human Express

I've been following Karl and the crew via the Red Bull Human Express website and am happy to announce that he made it to St. Joseph, MO, his final destination. What an incredible individual you are Karl Meltzer. Your physical endurance blows me away.

Karl finished his journey with a 100 mile run into St. Joseph. He ran for 20 hours and 23 minutes. Karl started on September 15th in Sacramento, California and finished on October 25th in St. Joseph, Missouri, 40 days later and 2064.29 miles later. Incredible.


Karl Meltzer at the Open A Bar 2 Ranch on October 12, 2010
Day 28 of his 40 day journey



I wonder what he has up his sleeve or should I say in his running shoe for his next challenge? Let us know Karl, we want to be a part of it and cheer you on from our little corner of the world.

Fantastic job Karl and you are an inspiration to many.

No comments:

Post a Comment