Thursday, April 7, 2011

Wednesday Morning Inspiration: April 6, 2011


I haven't done a Wednesday Morning Inspiration in a long while. I have no excuse, except for being lazy and not being in the word as often as I should be.


I started this yesterday, Wednesday, but forgot about it, so I know it's Thursday and not Wednesday, but hey, this is my blog and I can do what I want, right?


Anyway, this is one of my current favorite songs. Love it. Please listen to it.






2 Corinthians 5:14-15

14For the love of Christ controls us, having concluded this, that one died for all, therefore all died;

15and He died for all, so that they who live might no longer live for themselves, but for Him who died and rose again on their behalf.


What are you relying on to enter heaven? Do you think that if you are generally a good person, then you will be allowed in? Do you think that your salvation has to do with the good works that you do while you are here on the earth?

If this is what you think, then you need to read God's word, the bible and realize that it is Christ's death, burial and resurrection that saves us from an eternity in hell. Christ has done the work, you just need to trust and believe in Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment