Friday, April 8, 2011

Who Is Responsible For This?

This is a video post. I have two videos for you to watch.

You can watch them in any order. If you are a cat person, you might enjoy watching mine first.

If you are a dog person, perhaps you might want to start off with viewing that one first.

Some of you may have already seen the dog video. It was circulating on Facebook. I thought it was extremely entertaining, and it is what gave me the idea to do my video.


Enjoy, and hope these help to brighten your day.



Warning, the first video contains pictures of some hideous green carpet that desperately need to be replaced!










2 comments:

  1. Ah, Kathi . . . carrying a dead, stiff mouse around the house . . . only you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I knew the dead mouse touching would get to some people, but I've touched worse... and hey, I'm still here to blog about it!

    ReplyDelete