Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Just Checkin' In!

Just thought I'd check in, just in case you might have thought that I was no longer blogging any more, especially after my last post.

Well, I am happy to report that Dan the Man still has not read that post, so our secret about the bandaid on the waistband is still safe. Hee, hee. And I still have not heard him mention once the bandaid or the possibility of needing new underwear. And I still have not bought him any either. I'm going shopping with my sister tomorrow, so perhaps I shall pickup some tomorrow for him.

I can not believe how busy this summer has been. I am so sad that my blog has suffered so. I can not wait for the end of the chicken season to come. I still have to blog about the storm that hit us July 2nd.

But for now, I have a few random thoughts and events to share with you...

Last night one of the cats brought into the house (through the dog door) a rabbit. Not sure if the rabbit was dead when the cat brought it in, I was sleeping. So this morning when I awoke, I found a dead rabbit with its head chewed off, laying next to the body in my living room. Nice. Not. Don't worry I didn't take a picture of it.

Speaking of pictures... I have taken a few nice ones this summer that I don't think I've shared yet. I share them on Facebook and forget that not all of you are on Facebook. So for those of you who are not on Facebook, here you go. Just random, no order or theme...

Actually... I think I will post the pictures in a separate post later today. I really should be doing chores now, now playing on the computer. So, later my friends! Have a fantastic day!


1 comment:

  1. My blog has suffered, too, this summer. I am thinking of doing a scrapbook of random pics that I took and haven't posted on my blog. I guess the key word is thinking! Now back to embroidering caps!

    ReplyDelete