Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Izzy, One Beautiful Pup!








I am so far behind on the things I would like to blog about, it's not even funny. I don't really know why I haven't been blogging. I have more time during the winter than I do in the summer, but it seems like I have been extremely busy this winter. I think perhaps the winter farmers market is zapping some of my free time away from me.

One thing I want to blog about is Christmas 2010 at the cabin. It was memorable, as usual, and I have some things to report about it. Those of you who were there, know that I need to do some select editing before I share all the stories of what happened. That seems to be taking me a little time to accomplish.

But one thing I can share and probably the most beautiful thing is Dan the Man's nephew's dog, Izzy. Thomas got Izzy I think 10 months ago. She is absolutely breathtaking.




I don't know how to accurately describe Izzy's beauty to you. She is as beautiful as the snow is white. She is as gentle as a snowflake falling softly to the earth below. Her blazing blue eyes take your breath away just as the coldness of a winter day does.




I'll let the pictures describe her in more detail for you. Remember to enjoy them even more, click on the picture to see a full screen view and hit your browser's back button to return to the blog.




4 comments:

  1. And she is such a character, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is gorgeous Kathi!! What breed?

    Nancy B

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such cool canine perfection! Great photos (as always), too!

    ReplyDelete