Sunday, November 1, 2009

He'll Meet You Where Ever You Are!




I found this in an email someone sent me this week. I thought it was cool and wanted to share it with you.



THIS IS PRETTY NEAT,

Place your mouse on the E below and drag to the U.






E
ven though you can't see Him, GOD is there for yo U


When Jesus died on the cross, he was thinking of you!


On Saturday, I was invited to attend the Panhandle Women's Conference, a Christian Woman's Retreat. Wow, what a treat. I always love these things. If you have never taken the time to attend something like this, I strongly urge you to make time. You will not be disappointed that you did, I promise.

The speaker was Annie Chapman, a charming and funny woman from Nashville Tennessee. She was a wonderful speaker and really had a great message to share through stories and song. I could have listened to her for several days!

If you are interested, here is her website:

http://www.steveandanniechapman.com

One of the things she shared with us is how much Jesus loves each one of us. Even when we are facing difficult times, the death of a loved one, an unexpected sickness, difficulties with our jobs, trouble with our spouses and feel like God just isn't there, we must remember that He is! We just have to be looking for Him, praying to Him, worshipping Him, reading His Word and obeying Him.

I love this band and this song. Maybe you need to know today that Jesus is there for you, no matter what you are going through or no matter what you have done.

Enjoy "Cry Out To Jesus" by Third Day...



No comments:

Post a Comment