Monday, November 23, 2009

Technology! Ugh!!


Just wanted to let you all know that I haven't posted anything these last couple of days because I am having troubles with uploading a video to YouTube! Ugh, I've been beating my head against the keyboard trying to figure out what is wrong. Why is it you can do something successfully several time and then all of the sudden what you have been doing doesn't work? I just don't get it. I've done all my videos exactly the same way from day one. Now all the sudden I have one that just won't upload. I've followed all the recommendations for trouble shooting and to no avail!

But, not being a quitter, I will and must push on. I WILL figure this out. I MUST figure this out because I want to do a special video for my family for Thanksgiving! If you read this and are the praying type, please pray that I will figure this out. I know it seems minute and perhaps ridiculous to make such a prayer request, but I need help and am getting no where by myself.

Thanks, have a great day!
-Kathi

No comments:

Post a Comment