Sunday, October 25, 2009

How Great is Our God


All this week I couldn't help but see God's beauty. There are so many different "beauties" that I am referring to.

Of course there is beauty as in the beauty of nature. How could the earth's beauty and existence just happen?? It didn't, it's is God's own creation.



Then there is beauty in life. The life that God has given each one of us. He made all of us, special and unique. I am reminded of this by the birth of a friend's baby this week. What a true miracle and blessing!


Then there is the beauty in God's love for us. He loves you, me and everyone else in this world, whether they be a sinner or a saint.

If you don't see God's beauty like I do, then maybe you don't see God.

I wanted to share this video with you, it is one of my favorite songs. Enjoy and have a blessed Sunday.


No comments:

Post a Comment