Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Baby Pillows

I finally have managed to squeeze a couple of hours in my studio and painted some of my personalized baby pillows. I had a couple of them ordered from my Ebay store and then I did one for a friend of ours who had a baby in December. I thought I would share some pictures of two of them with you. These are so adorable and make such a unique gift and keepsake. The middle panel is entirely handpainted.


This first one is my peter rabbit pillow.






This one is my classic pooh pillow.






If you would like one for you little one or would like one to give as a gift, just let me know!

3 comments:

  1. Note: for a full screen view of the picture, just click on it. Hit your browser's back button to return to the blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kathi, Very cute! I've seen them in real life and they are adorable! Remind me to talk to you about the sign for Fl when I get to your house today!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i was wondering how much you charge for one. im doing my sons room in classic pooh. if you can please let me know thanks christina. ashmir1007@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete