Monday, January 25, 2010

Muffins to Die For: Caramel-Banana Muffins

Okay people.

I found a super delish muffin recipe you must try!

They are so yummy that if I was a dog I would roll over on my back and beg for them.

Just let me say cream cheese, caramel, pecans and bananas!

Found the recipe in the January/February 2010 issue of Midwest Living.

Here is a picture of the ones I made. So far I have eaten four of them in as many hours! I can't believe I just told you that! Oh well, yes, I am a pig.

Please click on the photo for a full screen view of these scrumptious beauties!

Doesn't that just make your mouth water? If so, check out the link to the website.

Caramel-Banana Muffins

I promise you won't be sorry, but you will be sorry if you don't make them!

No comments:

Post a Comment