Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Wednesday Morning Inspiration: August 18, 2010



Proverbs 3:1-10

1My son, do not forget my teaching,
But let your heart keep my commandments;

2For length of days and years of life
And peace they will add to you.

3Do not let kindness and truth leave you;
Bind them around your neck,
Write them on the tablet of your heart.

4So you will find favor and good repute
In the sight of God and man.

5Trust in the LORD with all your heart
And do not lean on your own understanding.

6In all your ways acknowledge Him,
And He will make your paths straight.

7Do not be wise in your own eyes;
Fear the LORD and turn away from evil.

8It will be healing to your body
And refreshment to your bones.

9Honor the LORD from your wealth
And from the first of all your produce;

10So your barns will be filled with plenty
And your vats will overflow with new wine.

1 comment:

  1. I needed that. This is my time, my challenge, to remain faithful, kind, calm, while my children are growing up and teaching them that also. Jennifer K

    ReplyDelete