Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Wednesday Morning Inspiration: August 25, 2010

Moon Rise Over Open A Bar 2 Ranch


The other night Dan the Man and I took a walk down on the creek to check on the cattle that we have grazing down there. It is so pretty and peaceful down in the small ravine where the creek flows. It is my favorite place on our property.



Dan the Man and his Country Chicken Girl


Although we spend the majority of our time together working, we often forget to spend quality time together just enjoying the company of one another. When we take walks together, go on purposeless drives through the country or enjoy a meal alone at a restaurant, it helps me to see the man that I married who is not only my husband but my best friend, my soulmate, my partner and my lover.






1 Corinthians 13:4-8

4Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. 5It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. 6Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. 7It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. 8Love never fails.





Ephesians 4:26-27

26"In your anger do not sin": Do not let the sun go down while you are still angry, 27and do not give the devil a foothold.

No comments:

Post a Comment