Sunday, February 21, 2010

Last Chance to enter the "Name That Calf" Contest



Okay people, here is your last chance to "Name That Calf"!

What were you waiting for? A formal invitation?

Well, then...

You have cordially been invited to enter the Country Chicken Girl's "Name That Calf" contest.
When: Now
Where: on the Country Chicken Girl blog



If you have no idea what I am talking about then saddle up your horse and git rat over to the post with the contest.



Click Here to go to the contest.



I'll draw the winning entry around 5pm this evening and post the winner on the blog.


Won't you please help name this poor nameless calf.

She is counting on you!

I know there are a lot of kids out there that haven't entered.
Sometimes kids have the best ideas when it comes to naming animals.


Won't you please help me get a name?
I don't want to be just a number, #924, for the rest of my life.



I'm almost a year old and still don't have a name, boo, hoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment