Thursday, March 31, 2011

May I Present to You...







...This morning's sunrise!



and yes...
I am in my pajamas!

Actually my fashion ensemble consisted of...
beautiful lilac colored sleepwear from Le' Target,
a soft and cuddly light mint green colored robe from Le' Target
and to complete the outfit...
a pair of Tony Lama cowboy boots from The Grande Murdocks.
The right pant leg tucked into the boots, the left pant leg on the outside.
That's the way they do it in Paris,
so I hear.


and no...
I do not care of the neighbors see me!



Did you see me Peggy???



Panorama Collage


So many pretty shots to chose from...
I'm having a hard time deciding which one to post.

So here,
I'm posting all of these.


pssst...
click on the photo for a full screen view.




That's Peggy's place there on the left with the lights.










My sister said she thought of me this morning
when she saw the sunrise.

Bet she didn't think that I was out there
in my jammies taking
this picture!


Actually I got one of the cows to snap this picture.


Just kidding...
cows can't take pictures.


I used the timer and a bale of hay for the tripod.



Ta da!




THE END.

1 comment:

  1. "Oil painting for beginners"... you can advertise on someone else's blog, thank you.

    ReplyDelete